National Water Hygiene Card – do you need a course quickly? In-house or Open Courses available.
Next Courses for 2017 – Cost for each person including the card is £125 + VAT = £150. Online Bookings can be made at the Achieve Safety website
– Friday 6th January 2017, afternoon course – Warrington, Cheshire 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm.
– Thursday 12th January 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30pm.
– Thursday 19th January 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30am – 12.30 pm.
– Thursday 26th January 2017 – St Albans, ideal for London 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
– Wednesday 1st February 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
– Thursday 9th February 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
– Thursday 16th February 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
– Thursday 23rd February 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
– Thursday 2nd March 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
– Thursday 9th March 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
– Thursday 16th March 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
– Thursday 23rd March 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
– Thursday 30th March 2017 – Warrington, Cheshire 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
For 4 or more people contact us we can deliver at your offices or we can arrange a venue.
Keith Dakin, Assistant Supervisor, Loughborough University
“Well presented and clearly explained at a comfortable pace.”
Phillip Rees, Technical Leader Electrical, MWH.
“The course was well delivered with good content and has given us the information to improve our working practices and deliver a good quality service to all our customers.”
Graeme Hall, Managing Director, AMG Southern Services Ltd.
“The course content and delivery were of great quality and were delivered in such a way that the training was engaging and successfully completed by all levels of staff and operatives. Highly recommended package.”
Guy Fulford, Technical Sales Engineer, Horizon Contracting.
Call Peter Bradley now on 07901 726 419.
We are taking bookings for Open Courses
In house – Training courses available. EUSR registration extra. (discounts for group bookings)
Neil Wiseman, Service Engineer, Chubb Security.
We provide good quality training, at a time and location of your choice.
The Company specialises in National Water Hygiene Card Training for companies that require the ‘blue card’ for working on ‘restricted activities’ either water treatment or construction where they may come into contact with potable water. The scheme is administered by Energy & Utility Skills and those who pass the entry requirements and examination are admitted to the Energy & Utility Skills Register (EUSR). The cards are valid for a period of three years.
We can provide training at your offices or workshops locations. Contact us for more information.
How long does the course last?
The course last about three hours and includes discussion, an EUSR PowerPoint presentation followed by a short relatively simple test.
Where is the course held?
It can be held at your workplace or at any location where it is possible to talk through the slides and materials in a reasonable manner.
What are the ideal numbers of attendees?
The maximum number is twelve per half day course, the minimum is one. If large numbers require training we can train twenty-four people per day or we can bring in extra tutors if required for larger sites.
Do you want to know the course specification – follow this link.
Do you run any other courses?
Yes, we offer tailor made courses in health safety and the environment – just call and we can discuss your needs. Please see our sister website –www.achievesafety.co.uk
How much do the courses cost?
Rates are variable depending on numbers and locations – Training Costs per person vary on the numbers. If you would like a quotation please fill in the call back form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We also have access to a wider group of associates that can advise on specific or complex issues.
In a hurry? – When can we run your training course? Just ask on 07901 726 419
We can run courses in the daytime but we also have flexibility and are able to run courses in the evening or at weekends and at short notice. We know that often customers need these cards quickly to get a specific job completed at short notice – so if you need training in a hurry ring us on 07901 726 419 seven days a week. We recently delivered a course with just two hours notice.
Or alternatively email us on email@example.com
See what our customers have to say
“Comprehensive, but easy to follow”
Telephone Peter Bradley on 07901 726 419
Achieve Safety Ltd